slimjim

Professional Muppet
Feb 1, 2005
Telford, UK
www.jameshardacre.com
ALEX** said:
when did this all happen, good god i have missed lots i want one of those too
LOL.....

Im still looking into them at teh mo and trying to find out where to get them from.

I thinking of hooking up the heated jets to the hot-shot controler, so when the hotshot is on, the jets are on.

I will let you all know how it goes :)

ALEX**

WTF
Feb 26, 2004
south-East
Visit site
yeah do and if they are cheap enough i may very well get one too.

maybe if they come from a far off place make one order?

either that or im gonna do what my dad said they used to do when he was young and dinosaurs roamed the earth......put meths in the washer fluid, doesnt damage paint afaik

muddyboots

Still hanging around
Oct 16, 2002
Just been looking at the hotshot device.

Am I right in thinking it's mainly for use on startup to clear the frost from your screen ?

The main problem I have is that while driving, the windchill freezes the jets. Once the hotshot has done it's thing, and the jets freeze up, even if the fluid gets heated further down the pipe, it ain't gonna get through frozen jets at the end of the pipe...

Methinks heated jets are the way to go.

slimjim

Professional Muppet
Feb 1, 2005
Telford, UK
www.jameshardacre.com
I think using BOTH together would solve most issues.....

p.s. the hot-shot is availible from the terrible place that is .... Demon-Tweeks. £126.

Gotta decide if £130 notes would be worth it or not.... :think:

ALEX**

WTF
Feb 26, 2004
south-East
Visit site
slimjim said:
I think using BOTH together would solve most issues.....

p.s. the hot-shot is availible from the terrible place that is .... Demon-Tweeks. £126.

Gotta decide if £130 notes would be worth it or not.... :think:

no decision to be made id rather blow the money on a lap dance or 7 than that.

ill be putting meths in my fluid if it egts colder!!!

Niall

Aug 6, 2003
www.testrake.com
Lee,

The car will be up on the bridge on saturday. I shall take a look then how everything works. I am running 15's because next year i want to go skiing and you are not allowed to run 16's and snow chains.. Had fun coming home yesterday when everybody was doing 30 on the right lane i was doing 60 without any probs.

The hot shot works on standby while the Seat one constantly.

The frontwishbones are connected to 2 console underneath the car and one is already torn and needs replaced, so i will have to get them fitted this winter to be safe. Just passed the MOT with the way they were.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.