Wiper blades

chrisRibiza

Sep 27, 2007
There are plenty of websites where you can type in the car make / model and they'll show you the ones which fit.

StevenM

Apr 2, 2013
The blades on our cars are 26" drivers side and 16" passenger side (assuming you have a right hooker). The Bosch Aerotwin packs listed for the Leon are 24" & 16" and although the they fit, the driver's side leaves a larger area un-wiped at the top of the screen and a larger 'half-moon' at the bottom centre of the screen. It's not a major problem but I do get a bit of water flowing up the screen from the half moon area which I didn't before I changed the wipers.

The Valeo twin packs are OE sizes.

Sent from my piece of shite iPhone - according to Muz.

Porker3

May 17, 2015
Hi,

Carparts4less is as good as anywhere, its the cheaper sibling company to eurocarparts but sells at their discounted prices all the time. Oh, generally free delivery in 2÷ days also. Put your reg in and it will come up with options.

Mike

niggle

Rollin' on 17s, baby!
Jan 28, 2014
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
The blades on our cars are 26" drivers side and 16" passenger side (assuming you have a right hooker). The Bosch Aerotwin packs listed for the Leon are 24" & 16" and although the they fit, the driver's side leaves a larger area un-wiped at the top of the screen and a larger 'half-moon' at the bottom centre of the screen. It's not a major problem but I do get a bit of water flowing up the screen from the half moon area which I didn't before I changed the wipers.

The Valeo twin packs are OE sizes.
Interesting. Are the Valeo blades specific to the Leon arms or are they universal blades with some clunky adapters?

I have Bosch aeros on my MINI. The blades are fantastic but the adaptation for the standard hook ends on the arms is a bit chunky.

StevenM

Apr 2, 2013
I haven't bought the Valeos but from the description they should be a perfect fit as they use the push button type connection. They are advertised as a direct replacement.

Sent from my piece of shite iPhone - according to Muz.

grant5745

Jan 1, 2013
Glasgow
Looking for front Wiper blades (Driver & Passenger sides) for our Seat Leon Mk3 SC.
Need to know wiper make, part No and who we can get them from.

Can anyone help?

I just replaced my blades from wiperblades.co.uk. Saw this company recommended in Auto Express magazine. Good price, quick delivery and good quality. Easy push button fitting

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.