wolverhampton seat

Apr 1, 2007
lol, i went 2 school bishopmilner round the corner, i live b.hill / pensnett (dont like to brag about it lol bit rough)

Apr 1, 2007
nah mate primary school was in brierleyhill, work in wolverhampton now so dont go round dudley much now, you commin to p-torque rolling road on sat 31st ? it only wombourne

Apr 1, 2007
i had to take my 07 plate ref sport to wolverhampton for paint defect (hair in paint) it took over a year to try and sort it so inbetween car was sold lol

good luck

Apr 1, 2007
lol, no it was reported when it was 2 weeks old SEAT uk confirmed they would pay for it and nothing else came of it, the car was sold then 12 months later. It was really annoying as well as the hair in the paint was on the crease running up the bonnet from the headlight so it always showed when the light hit it (and everytime you walked up to the car).

to be honest the aftersales service was generally poor from barlows even when i went back to buy another one. so i didnt purchase through them and have never been back since.

try going through barlows and if that fails contact clarks kidderminster, i know it a mission for yourself but they try hard to please, eg:- they had no courtsey cars when i went down (on a wim - no booking) they sorted my car and a salesmen gave me his car for the day.

Last edited:

Daniel1431

Jun 21, 2008
Walsall, West Midlands
Well when i phoned them they told me that i was getting a 1.2 New Ibiza as a curtosy car so that's not too bad and they also said that they would have my car for about 4 days. Can have it for 5 days, i get to make up my mind if i want a new Ibiza when the diesels launch in this country.

Apr 1, 2007
may be they changed there tact with new customers then (loss of business may be?) i hope evreything goes well, how the car btw, my 1st ibiza was 1.4tdi ref sport (like ecomotive but tax and gearing differences)

Daniel1431

Jun 21, 2008
Walsall, West Midlands
Basically i didn't buy it from them but they are repairing it for me as its a seat dealer. I love the car but want the 1.9 when it comes out in the new shape. I got a hair in the bumper which is annoying me!

Apr 1, 2007
fair enough, try the 1.9tdi fr (same shape as ecomotive you got) you wont be dissapointed, lol, myn manages 60mpg when im driving like a normal person and 45 when im not

Apr 1, 2007
brierleyhill area, i brought myn when i was 18, and insurance 770, so i didnt think that was to bad in all fairness, yeah id be up for a meet, go P-Torque rolling road day, you can go and not run, (click ad in my sig).

Apr 1, 2007
evreyone loves FR's lol even my grandad lol. your car doesnt have to be modified, myns only been de-badged, honest lol

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.