Work in Progress

Stephen O

May 4, 2004
Manchester
My Cupra is off the road for a few mod's and good clean this week, more pic's to come!!!

Polished boost pipe
Cupra008.jpg

Wheels removed for early spring clean under arches, not finished yet!
Cupra003.jpg

Big calipers!!
Cupra007.jpg

DIFT

Torquing all the Torque
Oct 8, 2004
Kent/London
Stephen O said:
Standard Cupra pipe polished by my own fair hand! :lol:

How'd you polish it? Did you take it off? Need more details mate. Im a complete novice with this kinda stuff. Did you get th brasso out ;)

You cant beat brasso!

Stephen O

May 4, 2004
Manchester
I didnt remove it, you might be able to see from the pic you cant polish the bottom section as it wont polish up like the rest. I just used a product called 'Neva Dull' made by Eagle One (American company). Basically it is like Brasso sort of stuff.

Stephen O

May 4, 2004
Manchester
There's still stuff to do, wouldnt mind removing front bumper to clean/polish Fmic. But removing the bumper sound's like a nightmare!

Triple D

Stephen O said:
There's still stuff to do, wouldnt mind removing front bumper to clean/polish Fmic. But removing the bumper sound's like a nightmare!
Its not, its a piece of p*ss about 15 screws, then off she comes.Ive just got my wheels back today and they look fantastic. I put them on tonight after work but forgot the camera :doh: ill post some pics up tomorrow.

Triple D

We only get plastic boost pipes on ours :ban: , would the cupra one be a direct swap?
What stuff did you use to clean all the shitty parts of you car with ? ie the wheel arches, underneith, and suspension?

Triple D

They look about the same colour, maybe a bit darker than the one in you avatar

Stephen O

May 4, 2004
Manchester
My avatar is a photochop, my wheels are being painted and should be back later this week.

I used Autoglym Engine and Machine cleaner, it's a really good cleaner for most thing's!

Cupra pipe may be direct swap, i cant see why not!! Afterall it goes the same route!

Triple D

Stephen O said:
My avatar is a photochop, my wheels are being painted and should be back later this week.

I used Autoglym Engine and Machine cleaner, it's a really good cleaner for most thing's!

Cupra pipe may be direct swap, i cant see why not!! Afterall it goes the same route!
Me thinks im gonna have to get some of that stuff, especially the boost pipe.:funk:

Stephen O

May 4, 2004
Manchester
Get the pipe and polish up before you fit it, will look mint!

The Autoglym stuff is Sh*t hot, Just spray on, leave for 15 mins and wipe off the grime and crap!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.