World debut from SEAT this week...

SEAT UK PR

Hello SEAT fans.

Look out for my posts on here and Twitter (SEATUK) this week (mainly Wednesday/Thursday) as I report from the Barcelona Motor Show. SEAT is set to launch an exciting new production model which should grab a few headlines. :whistle:

More later in the week...

Hope you're all having a great Bank Holiday weekend!

Mike

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Can't see the headlight design being legally allowed, but the rest should be achievable. All comes down to cost, they could make it almost identical to the concept but would people pay the money for it. :)

I don't think the Cupra is a million miles away from the concept anyway as a production example.

To emulate the concept the production Bocanegra should have larger wheels, slightly more styling and of course the black mouth. ;)

Last edited:

chris285

leon mk1 fr tdi
Nov 26, 2004
lincoln, uk
Can't see the headlight design being legally allowed, but the rest should be achievable. All comes down to cost, they could make it almost identical to the concept but would people pay the money for it. :)

I don't think the Cupra is a million miles away from the concept anyway as a production example.

To emulate the concept the production Bocanegra should have larger wheels, slightly more styling and of course the black mouth. ;)

agree totally, am slightly gutted now as i was waiting for this car but rumours about it not happening and my old car made me get the leon instead which i do love

but if its as close to the concept as possible, i think we have a new best looking hot hatch as its stunning

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.