Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest. If you're not subscribing to us on YouTube yet, you're missing out on car news and reviews. Subscribe to our channel to get notified when we post new videos.

worst bit of motorway

Discussion in 'Leon Mk2 (2006-2012)' started by GLYN SOLEY, Jun 21, 2010.

1. GLYN SOLEY

GLYN SOLEY Active Member

Drove from letchworth to birmingham yesterday , could n't believe how rough the motorway is between junc 18-19 on the M1 ...road noise was deafening !!!

2. si-mate

si-mate Jai Ho or Jay Ho?

I used to regularly drive a truck down the M6 onto the A14 and there was a stretch (J4-J3?) where it was like being on a bucking bronco.

3. JayCee

JayCee Active Member

Totally agree about Letchworth - Birmingham. Picked up my Cupra K1 fro Letchworth Autoway and had to drive back up to Liverpool in a hurry along that stretch and I could have done with earplugs!

Had to turn the stereo up more....

4. GLYN SOLEY

GLYN SOLEY Active Member

exactly !!! i thought i had a blow out at 1 point !! You made a good choice buyin from dealership in letchworth the guys all seem very helpfull .:clap:

5. stef cupra

stef cupra Active Member

m42, between jcn 4 and 5

6. mnkiboy

mnkiboy Active Member

M62 between junction 11 and 10 heading west. Plenty of big bumps in the road which make me wish I was driving a Skoda Superb rather than a Cupra. Could be worse, I could be in an FR!