worth putting a performance cam in my 1.4?

crossedmike

Zurich... i did shop around for about 2weeks and they were the cheapest... :/ my cousen has got a 1.0l 6n2 polo same age same amount of driving and he pays £2000!!!!

it must be the young/male/in-experienced drivers thing.... :blink:

haah thats deffo the thing also if u drive a common car which has had high crash car rate that efects it as well

and also whith you been named aint helping u for the future in geting a fast car as u will have 0 ncb :)

Ieuan-J

Jan 8, 2010
South Wales
haah thats deffo the thing also if u drive a common car which has had high crash car rate that efects it as well

and also whith you been named aint helping u for the future in geting a fast car as u will have 0 ncb :)

but mk2's aren't common though... are they? they aint in my area anyway... :/

i know im changing it christmas any way because that when it runs out... :)

crossedmike

but mk2's aren't common though... are they? they aint in my area anyway... :/

i know im changing it christmas any way because that when it runs out... :)

well they gti ( guarented theft item) and it the shell hot hatch etc etc but ye always best to get in urs as better in futur :p

HoopDub

Aug 17, 2009
back on topic, Ieuan, what you need to do is get on ebay and look for a POLO GT 3F camshaft, this is actually the most aggresive cam fitted to hydro vag heads. a nice little upgrade for all polo based engines, 1L, 1.3L, 1.4L, 1.6L. You will need to set the timing properly as IIRC the timing marks on the cam sproket are slightly out when run on a gt cam. you could also run an AEE cylinder head, much bigger inlet ports than a 1.4. i had this set up on an AEE engine i built to run bike carbs :D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.