Wot box settings Lcr

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
I keep looking at the video and thinking the worst it doesnt sound exactly the same as that but simular the weird thing is the noise goes when the clutch is depressed and the clutch peddle when slightly pressed vibrates quite alot , car still drives fine boosts like normal , time will tell tho sat the box is coming off to change the clutch and flywheel , Danny if it's the rods did you change them ? If so how hard was it to do and was there any other damage

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
That's two LCRs that have gone pop from using WOT boxes

WRONG its 3 cars with wot boxes that have failed this week. So the cost of a wot box is much more than you think, dont be fooled into thinking they cost £80, the cost is new uprated cluch kit and uprated rods, so it costs £1500 for a wot box to run safely. Rip off

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
There actually 199 dollars so 150 ish quid , they sound good tho lol if I need rods so be it saves getting them if I think about a big turbo set up

Deleted member 12147

My car drove fine, boosted fine it just was knocking. Although I didn't notice any difference in sound when the clutch was depressed but then I wasnt listening out for it anyway.

Dannys has a wotbox fitted but it was his cambelt that went wasn't it?

Deleted member 12147

There actually 199 dollars so 150 ish quid , they sound good tho lol if I need rods so be it saves getting them if I think about a big turbo set up

I payed £138 delivered direct from them in the US. Although its become a big ball ache

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Danny did you just fit rods when yours bent or was there any thing else that went and needed replacing , looking at the je and ie rod combo if mine is the worst

Random1989

FR MAD
Feb 9, 2010
cleckheaton
just installed a wotbox on my ibiza mk4 and i'm wanting to know what settings will make some flames on launch control. i cant use launch yet as i'm still on a standard clutch so darnt try but flames will do for now.

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
All rods are the same in a 1.8t just the wrist pins are smaller in some , my word of warning do not use it at all until you have rods trust me

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.