Would these fit?

G223

Dec 6, 2007
paint them mate, if you were selling that car in a handfull of years and i came to look at it and seen them sill covers id automatically assume the sills are rotten, i got paint mixed by local motor factor painted them and no one could ever tell theyd been touched
just my opinion though

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
paint them mate, if you were selling that car in a handfull of years and i came to look at it and seen them sill covers id automatically assume the sills are rotten, i got paint mixed by local motor factor painted them and no one could ever tell theyd been touched
just my opinion though

I might try that, but i was just thinking of the exta protection those sill covers could give, especially with people getting in and out the car. I will make up my mind over the next few days.

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
if your sills are scratched use some polish on them??? thats what i do mate, i dont know if ur sills are painted though?

Yep the sills are painted. Might try some of the Autoglym Paint Renovater on them. I used that on my car a few months back and it got rid of some of the scratches, well most of the scratches on it. Plus it leave a really deep shine.

G223

Dec 6, 2007
If its really scratched but not through to bare metal or primer try compounding it before polishing it, compound will remove the top layers of paint, which sounds harsh but will remove the scratches then just wax it a few times thhrough the day to build up some form of protection and itl be as good as new its the way to remove scratches and faded paintwork.

Will