Would you fit this kit on you cupra

Cupra_20vT

Sep 2, 2008
Am thinking of putting this kit on my cupra I think if this was done with all the right detailing EG, intercooler air intake and the cupra bumper moded to fit the wide arches and a nice set of wide wheels it would look like a beast.

What do you guys think i no some with as NOOOOOOOOOOO your mad.

But all thoughts well come wellcome ill try and photoshop my car to see what it will look like.

seat_cordoba_wrc_e2.jpg

Yes I no this is the seat cordoba wrc car in the pic i can get the kit for the ibiza

Im a professionan bodyman and will be doing all the work myself any thoughts to improve what i can do to the cupra would be great.

Here is the last car i done and everone said NOOOOOO lol

mygolf001-1.jpg

micra029.jpg

gazcuprablk

my 300+ death box :)
Mar 31, 2006
south wales
badger 5 has wide arch front wings on his ibiza sort of similar but that is to run wider wheels/tyres on his trackdays, i have seen that pic a million times at my local rally shop and i think it looks awesome but will take a good few ££££s to source and buy the kit. i to work in a bodyshop but dont think id like it on my own car each to their own i guess but if you can pull it off will look awesome

doctor rage

Oct 22, 2008
Co Durham
the wider the better! I think it would look sweet but then I'm a big fan of rally styling where no doubt others will hate it.

benh999

wide arch Ibiza turbo would look stunning, just make sure you get the track wide to suit ;-)

SX Driver

I say,do it!!

(and if you don't,give me the adress from were you can get this set:D)

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
there's a thread here of a Dutch Tdi being fitted up with the Ibiza F2 kit wide kit that's worth looking out for as it's as close as pretty much

Fl@pper

Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
showpic.php

made from a Cordoba 4x4 WRC apparently - only €100k too

but then is it that much different than using a F2 kit and having mk3 bonnet/lights/bumpers ?

although admittedly the lines are more mk2 style on the kit car i guess

ibiza-19.jpg

ill try and dig out some of the GTTdi pics and badgers and gobles too

Last edited:

Fl@pper

Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
looks like the flavio one has been dug up before and was a hybrid of a mk2 kit car/Cordoba wrc etc but a couple of better pics will give an idea

seat-ibiza-4x4-wrc-es-flavio-alonso_1.jpg

1096064712seat20ibiza20nm3.jpg

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise