Wow Now Thats Fast

maxcars1

Nov 9, 2004
Just met up with a Skoda Forum member who's running a 100pd Fabia. Been breathed on by Allards, with 130pd injectors, FMIC, and VNT17. Now sitting at 180+bhp and 320lb/ft of torque. :clap: Yes I've seen the RR print from Stealth Racing. By god it pulls like a train. I just couldnt believe how it pulls and this is on standard suspension and brakes:wtf: The reason for the meet apart from a social outing was to have a clutch. I'm also considering this route next. He's had no problems with the clutch and as he openly admits he drives like a 'white vanman' - and I can vouch for that:D Looks like it is up for sale in October to.

Spaniels - your car's going to be a beast when the ecu and turbo's on.

Triple D

Tell me about it mate, booked in for 30th march now, so once i have paid devonmikeyboy for his turbo and ecu, its up to Allards she goes to get fitted then to donnington at the donny show to track here:funk:

Triple D

maxcars1 said:
Are they doing the map?
Already on the ecu that im getting aswell, so hopefully it should just be a case of, swap turbo, swap ecu, configure key and immobiliser to new ecu, tweek the map and hey presto.

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
Shaun was money discussed?

Ive heard of this fabia before! is that all was changed? I always thought the block wasnt strong enough to go any further I I have already!

Where can I get more details? is there a thread on Briskoda?

maxcars1

Nov 9, 2004
STOCKY said:
Did you say the outing was something to do with a clutch?

Is it still the standard clutch?

No PM yet!

"Clutch" an OAPs word for a drive:D

Yeh on the standard clutch.

Triple D

No Ant, i do want some fuel econemy you know, and also have you seen the price? about 1300 +vat iirc. So no, they can wait untill i have paid for the car, or untill i get used to the power :lol:

Triple D

Ant FR said:
you need some proper brakes soon if you are gonna be up at 230bhp, and an LSD for sure.
Will upgrade the discs and pads once these are fooked, and the quaife atb diff is coming in august, just in time for the Nurburgring trip.;)

S14A

Oct 24, 2005
South Wales
I havent got LSD and dont find traction a problem but the TC light on the dash is constantly flickering LOL!
They really do pull like trains rediculous torque from these TDI's! I love it

devonutopia

fabia-lous
Mar 30, 2004
Exmouth / Exeter
Good old Mr Yardley's PD100 eh? ;)

I had a bit of a go with him down near Leicester when mine was an unremapped PD130, and his was the pd100 with new turbo but not got the map to suit yet. Both of us were running 150bhp, and both were equally matched. Would love to see his now its pushing 180. That FMIC is like mine and makes a good difference.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.