Write Off!

midgetgem

Jul 20, 2006
Carlisle
It's been an eventful christmas this year! Unfortunatley in a bad way! The ibiza was parked into the back of Rover 25 a couple of weeks back on the way to pick the missus up from work, just looked down for a second to skip to the next track on my ipod then bang! :headhurt:

Both headlights, bonnet, front panel, radiator and foglights were not how they should be! managed to get it home, for the ins. to pick it up, one look and they had written it off. To make it worse my wheels had been delivered that morning but luckily there wasn't enough time to fit them so they never made it on!

Got a decent offer £1800 for a P reg gti 8v with 92k on the clock, so i snatched their hand off and splashed out on a MK3 Golf Gti 8v. The wheels don't fit but that dont matter because my plans are different, scarily different!

Watch this space............... :)

chris285

leon mk1 fr tdi
Nov 26, 2004
lincoln, uk
sorry to hear about that mate, fingers crossed for yah just be glad the wheels did not go on

same with my old ibiza, ditched it the morning i got the new stereo

hope things go well with the new golf:)

jaketalbot

cupra Jake
Dec 11, 2006
Colchester
yeah is a bummer, a 17 year old girl wrote mine off! got 1850 for mine, so bought a t reg beezer exactly the same!:D hope all goes well.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.