WTCC 2006 - Brands Hatch

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
After 2nd free practice the SEAT's are topping the time sheets. Top six fastest below. Qualifying is live from Brands on Eurosport 2 from 3.30pm

1. James Thompson 1:34.668 SEAT
2. Yvan Muller 1:34.689 SEAT
3. Rickard Rydell 1:34.822 SEAT
4. Peter Terting 1:35.027 SEAT
5. Alain Menu 1:35.080 Chevrolet
6. Dirk Muller 1:35.134 BMW

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
That'll do :) Rydell and Terting on the front row.

Good result for Huffy too, but bit of a tank slapper at the end of qualifying, means his crew will be burning the midnight oil to get that car straight.

Huffy's off kind of scuppered Thommo getting in a last minute fast lap too, but overall strong result for the Leon's.

Should be good racing tomorrow.

1. Rydell SEAT
2. Terting SEAT
3. Huff Chevrolet
4. Yvan Muller SEAT
5. Menu Chevrolet
6. Thompson SEAT
7. Coronel SEAT (GR Asia)
8. Tarquini SEAT
9. Corthals Honda
10. Priaulx BMW GB

Last edited:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Its a joke i think he's heard a lot since Top Gear came back the other week. :D

What a podium for SEAT, anyone would think they sponsored it :D All 3 podium places and Tom Coronel as the independant winner. :D

nugget

Lurking in the background
Awesome day, but bloody wet !!!! Think I spotted myself and Timthebrief on the big screen waving our flags so not sure if we were on the Eurosport coverage. Have to admit I was cheering for Huffy in race 1, but awesome racing all round and excellent results from the SEAT armada :D

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
it was good and the rain did'nt stop me as always!

WTCCBRANDS075.jpg

as Tris and H man heard me shout "IM F**KING LOVING IT":happy: :happy:

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
Thoroughly enjoyed that despite the rain. Those BMWs don't seem to be able to hack it in the wet :D

It was amusing listening to the lad cheering for 'Yvan' after being the ultimate Muller-hater last year, and also cheering when Priaulx fluffed the re-start and went straight into the gravel. :blink:

Keith, you'd gone when we got back to the car - what time did you get home and which way did you go? We went A20 south, M26/M25/M40/M42/M6 Toll/M6/M56/M60. Got home just on 8.30 ;)

Pleased to see they have sorted the exit for southbank, now the exit is straight out near the paddock exit but turning right, puts you on the A20 south of the circuit with no queue and a straight run to the M26. Looking good for the DTM meeting :D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.