WTCC Brands Hatch 21st May Parking/meet?

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
I know a few of the usual suspects have said they're going to this in various existing threads but given the fast approaching date can anyone say yet whether we may receive PARKING PASSES to South Bank or elsewhere for this one as at BTCC?

Obviously more fun to form a herd if we can. Even if we don't get Parking passes shall we organise an RV point outside the circuit to drive in and park together or to meet inside?

Any info or suggestions gratefully received? :)

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I will be going either way.

Not sure about parking - but I'll see what I can do (didn't get any when it was at Silverstone in 2005)

F2 Stu

I. Am. Legend.
Oct 4, 2001
Crawley, UK
Visit site
If were to do that Tris, then I would urge people to get there EARLY

The marshels last time started to panic with the amount of traffic wanting to get onto southbank that they closed it to those without a pass.

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
tris said:
:doh:
if we dont get parking shall we all pay to park on the south bank think its a fiver
That's a good plan otherwise you're going to have to leave your car outside the main gates. And given the traditional English weather, you may not want to carry all your wet-gear around in the blazing sunshine.................hopefully ;)

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
Ok then South Bank if at all possible; free if m0rk has any luck with Seat, or pay on the day if possible. How about an RV at the big layby on Right hand side as you drive East towards Brands main entrance; on the A20 opposite the turn to Fawkham (Scratchers Lane) ie just before the Speed Camera which faces down the hill.

Shall we say 8am to have a chance of buying South Bank parking if required?

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
Timthebrief said:
Ok then South Bank if at all possible; free if m0rk has any luck with Seat, or pay on the day if possible. How about an RV at the big layby on Right hand side as you drive East towards Brands main entrance; on the A20 opposite the turn to Fawkham (Scratchers Lane) ie just before the Speed Camera which faces down the hill.

Shall we say 8am to have a chance of buying South Bank parking if required?
That's cool, I know exactly where you mean. ;)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members