WTCC Brands Hatch 21st May Parking/meet?

CH1

Jul 6, 2004
Timthebrief said:
..... oh my god. I'm 42 years old and I just said 'form a posse' am I :( or what. :lol:

It's a long time since I heard that word! Bring a ghettoblaster and some lino too;)

Aug 30, 2004
Stockport
I'll be there 8 ish, is the layby oposit scratchers lane after Brands entrance?

The reason I ask is I will be aproching from the M25 so if I am corect in thinking this I will have pass Brands main entrance and turn round, or am I being a total *****?:hide:

Dont answer that Paul:redface:

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
I;lll come up for bit of parking on the sunday, £5 is worth it for the south bank for sure!!

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
Keith,

From the south you'll go past the circuit on your right, then there's a large layby on the left opposite Scatchers Lane (access to paddock entrance) and a speed camera for ease of reference (?!)

There's also a small layby on the other side of the A20 (southbound) but it's the first one where we are meeting, the one on your left. ;)

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
CUPRACAR said:
We've parked on south bank before and gone in through the main entrance.:confused:
They've 'improved' the access from last time you went. If I remember correctly you didn't get to the BTCC meeting earlier this year for some reason :whistle:

The south bank entrance is now slightly further south on the A20 than the main entrance.

Aug 30, 2004
Stockport
I did attend this years event albeit on foot, due to the lets play the hide Keith’s keys game the night before.[:@]

:think: Yes it was last year I drove on to south bank.

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
CUPRACAR said:
I'll be there 8 ish, is the layby oposit scratchers lane after Brands entrance?

The reason I ask is I will be aproching from the M25 so if I am corect in thinking this I will have pass Brands main entrance and turn round, or am I being a total *****?:hide:

Dont answer that Paul:redface:

Depends on whether you mean coming up from Junc 3 M25 ie past Eynsford and up the hill. The layby is then on the RIGHT, just past ,but opposite the LEFT turn into Scratchers Lane. The Speed Camera is visible on the brow of the Hill. IIRC there is some form of access to a Garden Centre or similar. See you there.