WTCC - Brands Hatch - Friday Practice

jonv

Sep 2, 2005
Friday Practice at 16:00. Viewable over internet www.fiawtcc.com (no one working on a Friday afternoon ?)
Looks like first practice might be dry for them!

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
I think a wet race is the Seat's best chance of beating the BMWs around there. Good luck to them, whatever the conditions, but the forecast is dreadful :blink:

cup rahhh

Aug 16, 2003
Kent
Visit site
bmw's were really struggling with the first corner seeing 3 of em come flying off...

seat's were glued to the track as were the alfa's from what i could see...

nearer the end of the session there were a few spots of rain (maybe just before the end yvan muller popped his time in - he was resonably slow up until that point - though i think that was traffic)

huff was flying - and emmet o'brian (however its spelt) parked it up the top of druids after screeching round paddock hill bend

cup rahhh

Aug 16, 2003
Kent
Visit site
oh saw both tommo and tarquini casually walk in too - the rest of them we hiding in the paddock...

from the look of it no one wanted to sit next to yvan - poor bloke :)

Glowing like a belisha beacon with all the wind-burn from today. Not too wet, but the forecast for tomorrow isn't much better, and attrocious for Sunday.

Haven't seen any times, but the SEATs do look good. So too does ex-SEAT driver Rob Huff. Priaulx is smooth through the bends, but suffering with the 70kg ballast on the hills and straights.

The Formula BMWs are more than a little lively. They saw most red flags today. Busiest post today was 17, exit from Westfield out on the GP circuit. Had to rebuild the tyre barriers at least 3 times there today.
F3000s are fast, but not a large grid unfortunately. Historics has some lovely cars, especially the Cobras and GT40. Just a shame about 'Bore'mula Palmer Audi - dull as dishwater!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise