WTCC - Curitiba 6th - 8th March

nickleon44

Apr 17, 2008
Two wins for SEAT!! Well done Yvan and Gabriele!!
Not a bad start to the season, but what will the FIA do now?

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Nothing until Marrakech, Morocco in May at the earliest, their own rules negate them taking any action before then as the weights will not be altered until then.

However according to the timings, the cars were producing laps no quicker than a tenth faster than the BMW's and it has been claimed the FIA touring car bureau wouldn't seriously look at alterations to the weights unless the cars had more than a 3 tenths per lap advantage on a dry track.

In truth BMW were woeful this weekend, their tactics in qualifying did their race weekend no favours, where SEAT worked as a team and produced the goods. The BMW couldn't get tyre temperature in race 2 due to the wet track, and that is a weakness of their car and you can't blame SEAT for that.

Leonidas

Nothing until Marrakech, Morocco in May at the earliest, their own rules negate them taking any action before then as the weights will not be altered until then.

However according to the timings, the cars were producing laps no quicker than a tenth faster than the BMW's and it has been claimed the FIA touring car bureau wouldn't seriously look at alterations to the weights unless the cars had more than a 3 tenths per lap advantage on a dry track.

In truth BMW were woeful this weekend, their tactics in qualifying did their race weekend no favours, where SEAT worked as a team and produced the goods. The BMW couldn't get tyre temperature in race 2 due to the wet track, and that is a weakness of their car and you can't blame SEAT for that.

Chevy were unlucky. Probably couldve bet BMW on points

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Chevy I expected to struggle only because it's a new car. I would not underestimate RML though to have that car dialled in very soon, and then it will be dangerous.

Leonidas

only saw race 2. They dont like seats on eurosport:happy:

excellent drive in nasty conditions. Job done:)

:seatgod:

They dont like SEAT's, I heard one of them sayin puddles move :lol::banned:
How could anyone pay heed to that imbecile

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise