wwwoooooosshshhh

Feb 1, 2007
Nottingham
Its not that bad all the time though!
It was half cold when the wife went off in it.
Strange I know
Glynn

Last edited:

westoncraig

reviver of old threads :)
Aug 7, 2005
weston-SUPER-mare
stop talking about DMF whatever that is......####

i want to hear more woooooooosh!

upload your videos kiddies! im getting withdrawl symptoms!! averaging 50mpg this tank...its so not fun!

tequilan

mk4 ibiza FR pd 130
Sep 24, 2007
somerset
yeah i just watched it - nice whoosh mate but yeah a lot of smoke cough cough :sick:
oh and result - i tried the old whoosh trick again today with much better results altho only in second and is not really a whoosh but more of a pshhhiiioooooo (its still nothing in comparison to urs tho mate :(
completely off topic this next point but i got some diesel redex on saturday and boy what a difference! i've since read on here that its maybe not completely recommended, but i really cant see maybe one treatment a year being that bad for my engine.
honestly tho its incredible! i can hardly hear my engine now and it pulls really smoothly right up to the red line - generally speaking its a lot damn nicer to drive.
i guess the filter might have something to do with the smoothness of it all.
more whistle and less tap tap tap wwwwhhhhhhhhooooooooossssssshhhhhhh

westoncraig

reviver of old threads :)
Aug 7, 2005
weston-SUPER-mare
hahahahaha that cracks me up! that kid at the end...i want him saying wow on my phone as a message tone! i am actually crying a little from laughing so loud!

CupraTDI_Rob

2004 Leon Cupra TDI
Jun 26, 2007
Colchester, Essex
I was driving through the dartford tunnel on sunday and I couldn't resist, window open, 3rd gear, full throttle for a second upto about 3k revs and then lift off, brillient:D
Sounded awesome in a tunnel, just like a petrol turbo car with a DV.

leontdi130

Jan 20, 2008
Euxton (Chorley)
i want my woooooooooooshhhh to be as loud as that. then i'll be saying wow every time i drive it!!!!!!! Mine does it, but its bugger all like that. The black smokes ace too. You know you've just had your backside tanned by a diesel then.

T. Spark

I feel for the people that cant get a whooooosshhh

I can get the car to whooooossshh from 5th gear to 6th if I wanted :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.