Xenon Bulb Problem!

Havok316

Boost Junky
Jun 6, 2006
Weston-super-Mare
I have the same problem as my mate does in his cupra. He fitted them on both cars so..... lol anyways the drivers side bulb seems to be a hell of a lot brighter than the passengers when i squat down and look directly at the headlights you can really notice it! but when driving aroound the light on the road looks equal each side. Its the main beam bulb not the full beam one it has a plastic like brolly thingy on the end of it lol i know im very technical :) Any suggestions??

Havok316

Boost Junky
Jun 6, 2006
Weston-super-Mare
Is it the way the headlights are aligned?

If its throwing the correct pattern on the road whats the problem?

Shouldn't be looking directly at bright light anyway lol

they are expensive Xenon Gas Bulbs not HID. Yea i know its throwing the right pattern but the problem is oncoming traffic think i have my full beams on! dont want no pig driving on the opposite side ya know lol

CatB1

Nov 19, 2003
Manchester
www.freeserve.com
I have the same problem as my mate does in his cupra. He fitted them on both cars so..... lol anyways the drivers side bulb seems to be a hell of a lot brighter than the passengers when i squat down and look directly at the headlights you can really notice it! but when driving aroound the light on the road looks equal each side. Its the main beam bulb not the full beam one it has a plastic like brolly thingy on the end of it lol i know im very technical :) Any suggestions??

Check that the bulb is in the "brolly thing" correctly.It is possible to put the bulb into the headlight & move the "brolly" either up or down(can't remember)as it only has a location at the top or the bottom.

Pete

Havok316

Boost Junky
Jun 6, 2006
Weston-super-Mare
Check that the bulb is in the "brolly thing" correctly.It is possible to put the bulb into the headlight & move the "brolly" either up or down(can't remember)as it only has a location at the top or the bottom.

Pete

lol i will check it over the weekend, im guessing it only fits one way?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise