New Year 2019 Meet - Blackpool - Anybody (young or old)

• Thread starter Deleted member 103408
  • Start date

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
Depending on dates I’d be keen to come... be like old times cruising through Blackpool with the tubes pumping out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
Could have a York convoy on the go! Ha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ChrisJKM

Jamie-g

Oct 9, 2018
Got my cupra on Friday past. Date depending (work odd shifts) I might come along if you’ll welcome a Northern Ireland lad.

Deleted member 103408

all welcome. just trying to confirm dates at the mo watch this thread

Reactions: Jamie-g

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Fine with me - usual rules apply, you MUST take your free sticker... @Legojon

Oh please no!!! And I still have at least 1 interior and 1 exterior to apply (or might be 2 exterior).

rA5xeTs.jpg

H6Kgl0Y.png

dPN7X8J.jpg

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Oh please no!!! And I still have at least 1 interior and 1 exterior to apply (or might be 2 exterior).

rA5xeTs.jpg

H6Kgl0Y.png

dPN7X8J.jpg
I went to put the interior one in as you have on the stupid window lol mine didn't stick at all unlike the back window which just went straight on no issues... Did you prep in any way?

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
It’s Christmas we can play pin the sticker on the @Legojon ‘s car

:lol:. You know when you see those old vw vans where the back window is just stickers? Mines going to end up like that!!

Also, I think we may have finished @Legojon off with all the sticker talk. Someone go and prod him to see if he's still breathing.

On Sunday nights, you'll find me in bed with the Captain!! Whether I'm breathing or not depends on if I'm on my back when I throw up at 2am!

Deleted member 103408

Hmm so you either have a bad cold from being in Castleton (all that fresh air) or you started drinking again.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I went to put the interior one in as you have on the stupid window lol mine didn't stick at all unlike the back window which just went straight on no issues... Did you prep in any way?

I had to cut it down in size for it to fit. Then I just dipped it in water, slapped it on the window and slid it round till it was "straight". Then let it dry on it's own.

or you started drinking again.

I held out as long as I could. I figure I can allocate out brain cells to kill each week... like clubcard points.

Deleted member 103408

OFFICIAL CLUB MEET FOR 2019

team_leon.jpg

After a great 2018 meet we have now arranged our first 2019 meet.

Location - Blackpool (full details to follow in a couple days)
Date Saturday 5th January 2019 starting at 12:00 midday

Highlights - We will have a Mk3 Cupra R, Mk3 Carbon ST

We have already confirmed a range of cars from totally stock to heavily modified but we would like more please

The only restriction is it has to be a Seat (to get into the photo shoot) but all cars regardless of age or state will be welcome. We have a good cover of the Leon but would love to see some of the others showing up as well please.

Last meet we managed to get 13 members cars, we would like to do better this year.

There will be food nearby and hotel accommodation for those like me staying over

I am sure we will also be able to get hold of some stickers for those who have not been before.

If you are interested can you please just let us know so we have some idea of how many want to come.

Happy new year (sorry could not resist)

Last edited by a moderator:

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
OFFICIAL CLUB MEET FOR 2019
After a great 2018 meet we have now arranged our first 2019 meet.

Location - Blackpool (full details to follow in a couple days)
Date Saturday 5th January 2019 starting at 12:00 midday

Highlights - We will have a Mk3 Cupra R, Mk3 Carbon ST

)

Count me in. Room is already pre-booked ;-)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members