Y896GEU - Is it on here?

TJP

Nov 24, 2009
Think ull find it was mine, had so many messers and never did sell it in the end

TJP

Nov 24, 2009
Hello mate...
You've just bought it, where you from mate post some pics up of how it is now..

May 29, 2008
Aberdeenshire
Wow...wasn't expecting to get a reply to this! glad to hear its still going!
Whats the spec like these days? still have the D90's?

Be good to see some pictures. PM me you email address and ill forward pictures of it when i sold it.

TJP

Nov 24, 2009
I never ran the d90s on it bud. Ill pm my email address if you could send me some pics that would be good

divmcm30

Awrite m8 how u doin?? Ma email address is [email protected] the motors off the road the now was out the othere nite eml started flashing then it started running like a bag of shite a changed the coils spark plugs still running like a bag of shite lol need 2 get plugged on a computer the spec is k03 turbo with now acuator stage 2 revo remap its running 1.3 bar of boost the noo forged pistons n con rods fmic all silicone boost hoses with steel boost lines 3inch custom exhaust from turbo back heat wapped front to back s3 330cc injectors turbo timer short shifter gears and boost gauge built into pillar 16inch alloys lowered on coilovers drilled and grooved brake discs front n rear omp drift steering wheel the list goes on and on that just off the top of ma head

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise