Yellow FR Noobie

Choppin

Jul 2, 2013
Any updates on this at all, just wondering how my old car is getting on ;)

Sorry mate, just havnt had the time to get a thread up recently D: haha still loving the car, about to stick here through her first mot in my ownership, fingers crossed she goes through without issues,
1 quick question, I'm guna be giving her a service soon, was wondering what plugs you used in her? Standard temp or the colder ones?

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
I used standard plugs and they seemed fine, but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to use the colder ones if you wanted to.

Good luck with the mot, should be fine though :)

Sent from LG G2 using Tuppytalk

Choppin

Jul 2, 2013
I used standard plugs and they seemed fine, but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to use the colder ones if you wanted to.

Good luck with the mot, should be fine though :)

Spot on fella, wasn't sure, think il stick with the standard plugs for now.

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Don't think there is any real need to go for the colder ones, you'll be fine with the standard issue. Think I'll be getting some stage 1 colder plugs for the Leon though.

Choppin

Jul 2, 2013
If I get the bigger down pipe I may consider the colder ones but I don't think it's really worth doin it yet, how's the leon? Had a flick through your tread ages ago and she is really nice!! Proper jealous!! ;) haha

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Loving it mate, had stage 1 APR map put on recently, transforms the car and it wasn't slow before ;) had some lowering springs put on too.

Choppin

Jul 2, 2013
A man can never have enough power :p haha iv been lookin into lowering mine but not sure whether to go air or coilovers, not sure if my back can deal with the coilovers but then don't think my back pocket could deal will air hahaha

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Just went for springs on the Leon, didn't want it too low or harsh.

I'm past the stage of wanting the car slammed on its arse so i just wanted something subtle that wouldn't ruin the ride.