Yet another White K1

Poverty

Gotta be a bit different mate eh? :p

Bet you can't wait for yours?

Certainly gotta be different, especially seeing as so many people buy the mk2 cupra in the best colour like me and you :D

At first the wait was killing me but now Ive got used to it! Booked 2 days leave from work on the day I pick it up though :D

How much louder is the milltek? Is there a really noticeable difference when inside the car, like does it have a nice growl on idle and when booting it?

How much were the reversing sensors from the electrician? Gonna need to get some of those on my car.

cfcmick

Nov 11, 2006
Essex Boy
How much louder is the milltek? Is there a really noticeable difference when inside the car, like does it have a nice growl on idle and when booting it?
There is quite a noticeable difference yes.
The note is a lot deeper on idle but not obtrusive.
When under acceleration it is quite loud inside the cabin.
And...when under hard acceleration it just sings at you :D
However, when at a comfortable, steady cruising speed it is not a lot louder than standard really.
If you're ever local(ish) to north Essex you are welcome to come for a quick blast in the car to see/hear for yourself.

How much were the reversing sensors from the electrician? Gonna need to get some of those on my car.
£200 supplied and fitted :thumbup:
I've had them on my last 2 cars and have come to depend on them now.
Didn't think I would miss them but after just a few reversing manoeuvres realised I did.

Poverty

There is quite a noticeable difference yes.
The note is a lot deeper on idle but not obtrusive.
When under acceleration it is quite loud inside the cabin.
And...when under hard acceleration it just sings at you :D
However, when at a comfortable, steady cruising speed it is not a lot louder than standard really.
If you're ever local(ish) to north Essex you are welcome to come for a quick blast in the car to see/hear for yourself.

£200 supplied and fitted :thumbup:
I've had them on my last 2 cars and have come to depend on them now.
Didn't think I would miss them but after just a few reversing manoeuvres realised I did.

Thanks dude think I will defiently have to take you up on that offer. Is north essex anywhere near thurrock?

So, you have any other plans for her?

cfcmick

Nov 11, 2006
Essex Boy
Thanks dude think I will defiently have to take you up on that offer. Is north essex anywhere near thurrock?

Not really but Thurrock is fairly easy to get to for me. About an hour away.
In fact I have to pop to Ikea over at Thurrock one day next week but it will be during the day.
I'm inbetween Chelmsford and Colchester really

So, you have any other plans for her?
I have yeah.
Just brought a RNS510 which will go in next week as I think the standard HU is pants!
After that it's gonna be a CAI, not decided which one yet though.
Prob a S3 intercooler and the uprated fuel pump and Revo Stage 2+
I've also read on this site about the LSD but I think that is a way off yet.
Will wait and see if it's needed after going stage 2+

Mick

Poverty

Not really but Thurrock is fairly easy to get to for me. About an hour away.
In fact I have to pop to Ikea over at Thurrock one day next week but it will be during the day.
I'm inbetween Chelmsford and Colchester really

I have yeah.
Just brought a RNS510 which will go in next week as I think the standard HU is pants!
After that it's gonna be a CAI, not decided which one yet though.
Prob a S3 intercooler and the uprated fuel pump and Revo Stage 2+
I've also read on this site about the LSD but I think that is a way off yet.
Will wait and see if it's needed after going stage 2+

Mick

Chelmsford and colchester sound familiar :think:

Definetly not hanging about with those mods are you, I have to agree the standard head unit does leave alot to be desired! Gonna order a couple bits for my interior, think I wanna go fully piano black with the center console, vents and speaker trim!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members