yet more problems, all at same time!

Aug 22, 2008
cannock
how bad are those ronal alloys you got on there?

lol sorry i didnt read it rite they arnt in the best condition m8 thats why i didnt put em on here because i though it was best to let ppl decide what they wanted to pay for em
i suppose i should of give em a clean before though lol they should be coming off sat or sun so i mite give them a wash and take some better piccys

Last edited:

vngtx

i cant be bothered to refurb, too lazy. best get my car fixed first.

Aug 22, 2008
cannock
yea m8 get her runnin nice then sort the rest out
before i spent my money on the arches etc i had midland vw look her over to check she was worth it

vngtx

i figured out was was up with the clutch, cable has too much play and its ruining the pressure plate when i change gear :(

old 'uns

Modern Life is Rubbish...
Mar 20, 2003
walsall
Visit site
'i cant be bothered to refurb, too lazy. best get my car fixed first. '

i reckon the other 49 who've read this thread & some of your others are cheering right now, is common sense prevailing? :funk:

get the mechanics done first then at least you can drive it

vngtx

i dont drive it far during week, only go far when picking up bits for it. i can do both at same time :) im gonna have it all apart in a few weeks, whole front end off and repaired, new gearbox on, repair the wing, timing belt, got brakes to do this weekend.

can u get the downpipe off from under the bonnet?.....or whole manifold...

crossedmike

your getting rid of your audio why would you fdo that iknow the engine sound is a sweet song but not when you travel long disance lol and by the sound of it the extra weight could be holding your car in balance :) anybody off the rolling road day on 27th :whistle:

crossedmike

what gives you that impression lol :) and ye i hope toattend lol

crossedmike

lol i dno how far it is from me haah aint even check lol ahh only hour away not tobad lol

vngtx

its too far for me, theres a rolling road 10 miles away. dont know how much it is though.

crossedmike

[B)]aww damm its notmally like 55 for roling road near me im off to see the other beezas and show off my shiney whip hah:funk:

vngtx

if i didnt have enough problems with my car already, i just made a new thread for another! in spotted section.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.