Yeti to Leon ST FR

Deputy

Apr 20, 2015
West Yorkshire
Hi

Just ordered a 1.4TSi Leon FR ST to replace a fantastic Skoda Yeti. But in all honesty I used the 4x4 a handful of times in 3 years, just because I could and buying the same car again is just boring.

Just a shame I couldn't even choose keyless entry as an option, as having had it it now seems archaic to actually have to turn a key to start! But the sharper looking ST and 1.4TSi compared to Octavia Estate sold it.

Hopefully it arrives in July.

Cheers

Last edited:

P0LKR

Nov 13, 2005
Newton Mortgage, Glasgow
I have keyless start in my 116i. It drives me mad. I can't wait to turn a key on my new SEAT. I dislike it for a couple of reasons. One is that you have to have the clutch completely to the floor. Half an inch up and it doesn't start. Secondly, I hunt for my key all the time. Its usually in my jacket pocket but if I put my jacket in the back seat the car says the key isn't there and I have to get my jacket or the key. If you stall the car for whatever reason it can take several presses of the start button for it to restart. If I had the key in the ignition it would start when I wanted to.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.