Yorkshire Chapter Meet...

Apr 13, 2011
hull
Millions of places in hull and theres also hessel foreshore which is a really nice place to get good photos just abit far for people to travel I guess

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
If possible it would be good to have something not too far off the M62/A1 area, I'll probably incorporate it with a trip home to see my family!

Mar 12, 2012
Halifax
Wow, this has really got cracking along since I posted it up!!!

So we are saying first weekend in November - Saturday 3rd?

Are we wanting to stand around the cars all the time or does anyone fancy a nice warm pub to sit inside?

The Brickworks near birstall retail park is good, especially on a Saturday - the carpark at the front of the pub is usually busy but it bends around the back and that bit is always dead.

Alternatively if anyone wants to stick around the North Yorkshire area/roads (very nice indeed, especially at the back of Menwith hill) there's the Nelson Inn just outside Harrogate...

Last edited:

chudspeed20vt

Id be up for a get together, aslong as you go easy on the noob.

Showcase is quiet a good meeting place been to a few meets there in the past

si_d

Id be up for a get together, aslong as you go easy on the noob.

Showcase is quiet a good meeting place been to a few meets there in the past

Us noobs will have to stick together. Depending on what time it would be great to shoot down to meet a few people

Mar 12, 2012
Halifax
So are we going for 1pm, on the 3rd of November, at showcase - are we sure we don't want a beer at brickworks? Or shall we meet at showcase and then move on to the brickworks?

Names on a list, who intends to turn up...

1. Brinkz

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.