Yorkshire Chapter Meet...

Mar 12, 2012
Halifax
This keeps getting put off. I'm still up for this Saturday if anyone else is, i've also managed to rope in some friends from the Celica Club so it would be a Leon v Celica meet.

So i'm still heading over.....

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
Wish i knew about this....if there are anymore meets up yorkshire pkease let me know as i am from london but am up south yorkshire alot cause of my girlfriend in ROTHERHAM so i can stay up there for a weekend if a know a meet is due

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Since its a north east meet it should be around Leeds area with it being more central as I'd be travelling from over an hour away from Leeds if I was to come anyway, never mind moving it to Rotherham... Not that I have a car to attend in :(

L5NTN

Nov 12, 2012
LEEDS
It is 28 miles from rotherham and around 30 minutes drive. I drive it twice a day lol.

I will go if it is on and at showcase.

Showcase is J27 m62 and you cant miss it from the roundabout.

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
SWEET guys if the meet ic close to rotherham im up for it just let me know will be nice to make new friends up north as i am strongly considering about moving to yorkshire

L5NTN

Nov 12, 2012
LEEDS
Ill give it a month or so and start a thread if nobody has any objections. get xmas and new year and hopefully the bitter weather out the way.

Will give plenty of notice and take careful consideration to try make the venue central for as many people as possible.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members