You Know You have a mk2 Ibiza When........

Aug 22, 2008
cannock
I beat this :p

You know when you have a rare coloured Ibiza when the local plod call you out of the blue saying someones been driving naughty in a purple Ibiza and there are only 2 on their system. Goog job I have an alibi.....its in pieces :happy:

probably my old one :(, but it was supposed to of been wrote off january

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Ahh, I wonder if this was the incident? J10 of the m6 is all I know.

I had a message left on my phone by an officer, couldn't make out his name or phone number though.

Aug 22, 2008
cannock
Ahh, I wonder if this was the incident? J10 of the m6 is all I know.

I had a message left on my phone by an officer, couldn't make out his name or phone number though.

nah he crashed it by us , and as far as i know it was crushed :( ermmm got me wondering now, when was this then ?

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Wonder if it's back on the road then? It was only a couple of weeks ago, not heard anything since. Scary thing is, I'm easy to track down if someone gets upset by a purple Ibiza.....not that I'm like that.

Aug 22, 2008
cannock
Wonder if it's back on the road then? It was only a couple of weeks ago, not heard anything since. Scary thing is, I'm easy to track down if someone gets upset by a purple Ibiza.....not that I'm like that.

ermmm makes you wonder mate she was a n reg , xvv at the end

partyboy

When you leave it stood for four months charge the battery and it starts first time :D

Jonny555Robz

Dec 1, 2011
When you leave it stood for four months charge the battery and it starts first time :D

thats true.. i left mine standing for ages about a year and when i went to start it i didnt even have to charge the battery it turned over quite slow but then fired up!!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members