You Know You have a mk2 Ibiza When........

EMM4

I've read all of these posts and can relate to each, but I still love my beeza to bits!! :D

You know you own a mk2 ibiza when the fuel gauge is on a quarter and all of a sudden the fuel light comes on :blink:

F2 Stu

I. Am. Legend.
Oct 4, 2001
Crawley, UK
Visit site
You know you have a mk2 Ibiza when you get asked if its got a dumpvalve and the chav looks disappointed...

You know you have a mk2 Ibiza/Cordoba on throttlebodies when you floor it and the passengers in the back seats of the car infront turn around to look and think 'whats making that noise?':lol:

Copper Cupra

Dec 16, 2002
Exeter
You know you've got an Ibiza MK2 2.0 8v... when you take it for a run, give it a little stick, then drive sensibly, andstill it manages to get 40mpg... better than my company Leon 2.0 TDi for some reason???

Also we all know the MK2 is simply cool to look at drive, thats the reason we have them!!!

:lol:

seatdude

Dec 2, 2006
you kno when u have got a mk2 ibiza and ur m8s say wht size speakers are in the dash and u says 10s n thay look shocked and say are thayyyy

jamiepyrite

Jan 21, 2007
You know you have a mk2 ibiza when you try to find pictures of a certain model on google images and there's nothing!

I want a large picture of a copper cupra to photoshop to make a wallpaper! :(

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.