You might not believe it, but Cupra Ordered! - and is here!

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Car does look great I am quite suprised you washed it the day you got it...I would have been wanting to drive it everywhere first... :D

cupra2007

RCOTY
Jan 7, 2007
rhodes/greece
let the mods begin!!!

fantastic colour mark!really good choice!now that you and scott finally got your cars we're all waiting for the mods to begin so we can follow you!:) the lcr is dead,long live the cupra!:) :)

k4ith

Goodson!
Sep 3, 2006
West Lothian
after seeing the pics i am convinced to get the side skirts fitted, seeing as my dealer is giving me 12% of the price them, cars are looking good guys.Careful taking things to bits guys as the plastics break very easily.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Still no pics from me I'm afraid (would you believe it?!) just not had time. Been too busy driving it.

Got into the higher rev zone a bit today. The growl of the engine is addictive. :yes:

Pics tomorrow I promise. ;)

Scott

jedi knight

BIG AND BOUNCY
Jun 18, 2004
West Midlands
Still no pics from me I'm afraid (would you believe it?!) just not had time. Been too busy driving it.

Got into the higher rev zone a bit today. The growl of the engine is addictive. :yes:

Pics tomorrow I promise. ;)

Scott

Don't blame you mate, enjoy driving your car :) looking forward to the pics tomorrow.

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
Bit of work to get it back to as-new condition but your efforts were worth it. ;)
main.php

Very very nice, Mark. :yes:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members