You need a rear anti roll bar!

mazzerati

Bags are for groceries!
Jun 27, 2008
Beverley, East Yorkshire
recieved and fitted mine this morning! no real difference on normal driving turns in a bit faster, when your gunning it tho :D its mint! set it straight on the stiffest setting makes for lots of fun :)

defo recommend!:p

Chino_UK

Team Creatine
Jul 19, 2009
Cheadle, Cheshire
Careful with it on the stiffest setting, can make short wheelbase cars a little unpredictable, still, quality kit...its always one of the first mods I do on a car these days.

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
It's wierd I don't get no understeer, no oversteer but lots of grip and tyre squeal :S

Yeah thats what I mean, you don't quite know where it will let go without a little feel lol

Running 16" with 45 profile rubber (as you are Mazzer: am I right?), you will get more feedback from the wheels. 17"s with 40 profile will have stiffer sidewalls and less communication through the steering wheel!

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
I know it'll be a bit of a thread revival but this is good information in this thread. I have no anti roll bar in the rear of my Cordoba but have a gti rear trailing arm with an integrated anti roll bar in it still to fit which I hope will make a difference. Then might go the whole hog and get the white line or who ever does an ARB for a 99 Cordoba vario.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members