Your Autumn Photo's

Stommym

So as the leaves start to change colour, as daylight shortens and as we awake to those cold crisp mornings, yes its here - Autumn!

This thread is simple - upload one photo of your car that shows its Autumn!

To start with:

Stommym

anyone???

Ok here you go, another one for you:

focusedleaf.jpg

Stommym

Great effort, really good picture...love how the car blends in with the sky at the front.

Nice one

samcro

Here's a few more:) from a wee trip to the park. Cupra's lookin good Stommy!

Beezer.jpg

Zoom.jpg

TeamSeat.jpg

Seats.jpg

(1st attempt at uploading photos.. hope it works :confused:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Samcro Those are fantastic ! I love the 3rd and 4th picture. The leaves against that blue make a perfect contrast :D tip top work !!

Stommym

Hey hey good work sam, you nailed it! Like the 4th one as the road winds away into the distance! Was good fun, looking forward to Rally Ireland now see you then! :p

samcro

Cheers for the comments folks:D.

There might be a few good photo opportunities on the rive down to Stranraer too.

CHR15-53AT

Hey hey good work sam, you nailed it! Like the 4th one as the road winds away into the distance! Was good fun, looking forward to Rally Ireland now see you then! :p

yeah cracking pics everyone,

I was thinkin of goin to Rally Ireland, anyone know any good spots to watch?? it should be a cracking weekend :clap:

Stommym

yeah cracking pics everyone,

I was thinkin of goin to Rally Ireland, anyone know any good spots to watch?? it should be a cracking weekend :clap:

Dont really know which are the best stages to go to as yet, but we are staying in Kesh, Fermanagh so will be at the stages around there for sure. We are travelling on Thurs 15th...let us know if your going, possibly a Seat cruise quite literally!! :lol:

We have our tickets for the super special at the parliament buildings in hand, getting really excited about it now..not long!!

Cheers

Nice pict Jamie, good effort...whens the next one??

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise