YouTube forcing me to beg you guys. Damn them.

djrichard

DJRICHARD
Mar 11, 2004
glasgow
OK I have to be upfront in here. Ive been a member for a very long time and every birthday I get a message from SCN and it reminds me of my first car ever, a SEAT Ibiza bought in 2004. Anyway I have moved on a long time ago and now Im a Land Rover owner.

Regardless Ive stayed a member because I like popping in now and again to see whats happening with the brand.

I now live in Ireland and I have created a youtube channel which covers all of our exploits camping etc with our Discovery. This is where I need your help. Youtube, the dirty rats that they are, changed policy today and have de-monetised millions of accounts and I need to have 1000 subscribers to be able to monetise it again. Im around 260 subscribers at the moment.

So Im in here asking you lovely kind folks to help a brother out in his time of need. I know its a pain to go onto youtube and click subscribe, but I would really appreciate it if any of you would do that for me. Im really hoping you will like the content on there too, its great fun camping in a 4x4!

Donegal Overlanding isnt a business, its just a group I created on facebook to try and arrange some trips camping so we were not going by ourselves! Its kind of the reason why I joined this group at the start actually, I joined to go on all of the meets in the Glasgow area.

https://www.youtube.com/c/donegaloverlanding

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.