Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest we just want to let you know that our Privacy Terms have changed. You can read them here: New Privacy Terms

Youtube Maintenance Channel

Discussion in '** FORUM RULES & FAQ - Please Read **' started by JamesA, Dec 16, 2015.

1. JamesA

JamesA Full Member

Please can we have a channel on youtube showing maintenance and repair jobs on SEATs.
    There are some good American videos on car repair, but some of the cars can be quite different.

Would be nice to see on an Ibiza, Leon etc.

2. mty12345

mty12345 Senior Member

Hi mate,

Is that your letter to santa? If so, then he says you've not been a good enough boy this year.
    :cry::cry::cry: Sorry.

Edit: i might ask him for the same, but i'm not sure that he reads the forum rules faq though........ I think i'll stick to sending mine the old fashioned way :) ;)

#2 mty12345, Dec 16, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
  3. JamesA

JamesA Full Member

It's a bit hit and miss at the moment doing google video and image searches.
    Would be nice to have a video for each typical FAQ job.

Having spent 10,000+ on a car, and having it right there to take pictures of,
    it almost seems like we're not allowed to know where everything is.

Currently trying to piece things together from this forum, fragments of manuals from image searches.

I am thinking of buying a manual, but it does seem a bit old fashioned these days.