You've gained a fabricator

Loz Greenwell

hi, new to this site. i've only had a few cars (toyota starlet, corsa 1.8 sri, mk3 golf) and now looking to be picking up my first Seat mk3 ibiza cupra up on Monday. As im a fabricator i shall be experimenting in the work shop and trying to make certain components my self to keep down costs, stainless header tanks, stainless battery covers any thing with metal, the ideas are endless, i even modified my old gear linkage selector on my old starlet and made a super short shift, it was great lol. so i will looking to see what i can do there. i will be happy to share my "products" lol or "little knowledge" i have. also open to ideas from others. cheers. hope i can help make this site even better than it already is. :)

saki

You are one cool bean greenwell! Looking forward to going up for this car tomorrow man who's driving?

Loz Greenwell

just introducing my self you fag lol. :handbags: golf dogga is the ride up then John might be driving it back on the trade plates..... if your coming with you can drive the golf back and ill jump in with John,, in my new motor haha x

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.