YRC BTCC Leon

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Great news another SEAT in the field
All the best and good luck

Not just another SEAT but a SEAT directly sponsored by this forum ;)

We really hope folks who support and proclaim to support this forum will get behind the YRC Leon. A fan funded race team is a reality, and I hope the fans get behind it.

If any member here has ever gained some knoweledge from SCN and really want to support the forum or have said they would happily pay a subs to support SCN, then spend a small amount of money and support the YRC Leon in the BTCC instead :)

Not just another SEAT but a SEAT directly sponsored by this forum ;)

We really hope folks who support and proclaim to support this forum will get behind the YRC Leon. A fan funded race team is a reality, and I hope the fans get behind it.

If any member here has ever gained some knoweledge from SCN and really want to support the forum or have said they would happily pay a subs to support SCN, then spend a small amount of money and support the YRC Leon in the BTCC instead :)

:cry: You guys!

I did forget to mention that earlier - MASSIVE thanks for your support because it was the difference between being there and not. I'll be a wreck on the day so I'll need lots of cuddles.:cry:

chris285

leon mk1 fr tdi
Nov 26, 2004
lincoln, uk
Great news to see another Leon on the grid, and as stated even better news that its been supported by the forum

As tight as money is for me at this time I am going to see if i can spare the membership fee to support the team, I won't be able to make it to that weekend however as I am already out on my mates stag do that weekend but will be supporting you on TV and want to try and make it to more BTCC races next year to support the team

Great news to see another Leon on the grid, and as stated even better news that its been supported by the forum

As tight as money is for me at this time I am going to see if i can spare the membership fee to support the team, I won't be able to make it to that weekend however as I am already out on my mates stag do that weekend but will be supporting you on TV and want to try and make it to more BTCC races next year to support the team

Thanks Chris. It's massively appreciated as it's always been with you guys. Look forward to seeing you at the track soon.

chris285

leon mk1 fr tdi
Nov 26, 2004
lincoln, uk
Thanks Chris. It's massively appreciated as it's always been with you guys. Look forward to seeing you at the track soon.

I have always really enjoyed going to the BTCC weekends, and recent years I have done the F1 at silverstone for the last number of years but its just too expensive for me to make it a viable option now

BTCC has always been a very good enjoyable motorsport and is fantastic value for money, personally since SEAT dropped out I have kind of lost interest but I have been this way before with BTCC back in the late 90's/00's. Last weekend at snetterton I started to get back into it again and its great being able to to so close to the action which is not always possible in other forms, so i'd like to try and do my bit and help out what I class as our team so I can watch and support them both on the day and on TV if I can't make it

edit - And the like is now working to register as well :)

FSiLeonMike

Barmy Army Reservist (TA)
Apr 26, 2007
Bury St Edmunds/Stowmarket-ish
Hannah, is the livery gonna be similar to that of the Clio, with a bit of Tom Boardman and Phil Sponsors thrown in? I take it either WD40/3 in 1 or YRC will replace the Club SEAT logos that Tom carries

Hannah, is the livery gonna be similar to that of the Clio, with a bit of Tom Boardman and Phil Sponsors thrown in? I take it either WD40/3 in 1 or YRC will replace the Club SEAT logos that Tom carries

It's going to be a new style livery - as you can imagine, we haven't had a huge amount of time so it'll be cool but won't necessarily be what we would hope to do in the future.

It's a different colour to Tom's for a start!

We will carry the logos of our friends at Special Tuning UK, Glasurit, WD-40 and 3-IN-ONE and of course SEATCupra.net!

Our amazing new sponsor Talent Works will be there too and all the fan members.

YRC is OUR club SEAT!

So pleased we've finally been able to field a car that really like rather than tolerate for us!

I know this sounds like shameless self promotion, and it is, but all memberships for this weekend are hugely appreciated - we've really stretched ourselves financially to do it and believe me - every penny counts.

Also looking for a sticker producer - one with print facilities because our generous guy is working at capacity! If you know anyone - please point em in our direction!:p

FSiLeonMike

Barmy Army Reservist (TA)
Apr 26, 2007
Bury St Edmunds/Stowmarket-ish
Bet its Yellow, cos I know what car it is, chassis no.XWT003
Driven by a certian Mr Eaves then Mr Shedden last year!

Stickers, Coastline Graphics in Bury St Edmunds are good, they did my vinyls at short notice (24 hr turn round) 01284 717760

http://www.coastlinegraphics.co.uk/

DSC00175.jpg

DSC00173.jpg

They will post them in tubes if needed

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.