YRC BTCC Leon

chungster

SCN Veteran
May 27, 2001
Bedfordshire, UK
Visit site
Signed up earlier today. Very happy to finally see YRC achieve their goal soo soon after start up! Will be there all weekend thanks to some free tickets I've managed to get so see u at silverstone Hannah.

BBBRRRRRMMMMMMM - all working ok. So far so good.

Just a quickie - 11 hours to sign up to get your picture on the car for this weekend! Everyone's welcome and we really appreciate your support.

Why is it it's you lot who need your pictures censored?!:p

Blakrover

Apr 28, 2010
Preston/Wigan
Just got back from Spain and hopefully just in time to get registered to show some support! Somehow I think this is the only way I can get involved in BTCC lol

Untill my numbers come up on Friday....

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Hey All,

If anybody needs a ticket for sunday i have got 1x Adult ticket spare!

Silverstones website cocked up my order so ive got 2 instead of 1

Im only going to ask what i paid for it which is £30 (£34 on the day)

Because time is so short id prefer pick up one the day or i can post first class for a few pennies

Andrew

ipd56

Barmy Army Nutter
Found 1st pic of the YRC BTCC Seat Leon :)

st_6045_92dd.jpg

Last edited:

chungster

SCN Veteran
May 27, 2001
Bedfordshire, UK
Visit site
some pics from today. Driveshaft failure in qualifying meant no time was set and they will start on last row of grid.

Was great to see the car tho! Phil was gutted naturally but he's gonna do his best and mix it with the mid field once the race gets going.

DSC_0018b.jpg

DSC_0035b.jpg

DSC_0087b.jpg

DSC_0123b.jpg

DSC_0170b.jpg

DSC_0318a.jpg

DSC_0449a.jpg

DSC_0492a.jpg

DSC_0509a.jpg

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Nice pics Lee, might want to tone the colour saturation down a tad though :)

Hopefully they can fight through the field tomorrow and maybe fall lucky with the grid reverse in race 3. I think it could have some serious pace in it if they get the setup right. Andy Jordan wasn't too shabby running the same power plant.

Terrible luck for Shaun and the Golf, slipped a tooth on the timing and wrecked the engine head. :( Sadly can't be fixed in time, and no replacement engine so won't be racing tomorrow.

Last edited:

jamiebennett81

We will be there tomorrow, our first BTCC outing! Can't wait :D

chungster

SCN Veteran
May 27, 2001
Bedfordshire, UK
Visit site
Cheers Z will check my colour sat settings (have got it vivid mode tho lol)

We waited in the AMD/Milltek tent till half 5 but they're were still taking the head off to check for damage. Guess shauns guess was right and some valves got bent. Bummer. Such a shame. That engine was only just rebuilt!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members