Z on holiday again!

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
I'm sodding off to Centreparcs today for a few days...yes again, [B)] back Friday.

I'll have limited access to the forum in the meantime. If you need me for anything, you can still email me, but I may be unlikely to reply until the end of the week.

If its something urgent to do with the forum, speak to m0rk, Saul or Martyn.

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
More holidays than Santa.

Oh, wait, hang on :think:

Which one Mark? We were thinking of squeezing one in...

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Sherwood. We go here fairly regularly, its only an hour and half from home so not a big mission to get there.

Staying in one of the newest exec villas, with a Games room and Sauna this time. Last time we stayed in an exclusive villa with a hot tub, but its £400 more for the week just for a hot-tub. Which given its November thought we'd give it a miss. :blink:

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
Sherwood. We go here fairly regularly, its only an hour and half from home so not a big mission to get there.

Staying in one of the newest exec villas, with a Games room and Sauna this time. Last time we stayed in an exclusive villa with a hot tub, but its £400 more for the week just for a hot-tub. Which given its November thought we'd give it a miss. :blink:

We have done the execs in the past, hot tub is actually nice this time of year...

Newest execs/games room? Are they the ones down near the Country Club?

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Well we did the hot tub in March, it was a bit chilly then and yes its nice. But these new exec villas are far more modern and we like the idea of a games room with pool table. ;)

Yer about 2 mins walk from the country club. So about 10 mins from anything else, which suits me just fine. :D

Must dash anyway, hopefully I can let you know more in a bit. ;)

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
It's only got WiFi hasn't it. :D Bit weird though, it appears it blocks all search engines. :confused:

These new exec villas are fantastic though, i'll take a few pics and post them up in a bit. Now to unpack. :p

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Aye even my iPod touch works. And discovered the kitchen has a wine and beer chiller. :)

PS3 in the games room with a 37" inch HD tv. Flat panel tv's in every bedroom. Home from home. Chilling with a few bottles of Magniers.

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
Aye even my iPod touch works. And discovered the kitchen has a wine and beer chiller. :)

PS3 in the games room with a 37" inch HD tv. Flat panel tv's in every bedroom. Home from home. Chilling with a few bottles of Magniers.

have fun big dude.