Zenith Grey Cupra new black Grill

col71

It finally arrived a few days ago and just had it fitted yesterday.It looks alot better than the chrome grill and matches the wing mirrors.
Seat dealers at chadderton have just had a candy white cupra arrive but without the black grill when they have spoken too Seat about the grill they were told it not a standard fit??? I did notice that the front light cluster around the side light on the candy cupra seems different does everyone know why? Apart from that I couldn't see any other difference.

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t52/col71/car003.jpg

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t52/col71/car005.jpg

col71

The grill fitted was £40. they also had at the dealers an alloy wheel that was powder coated black which i think would suit the cupra very well matching the grill and mirrors.

lasbazrre

Sep 15, 2007
Manchester
I'm getting my Cupra from David Cooks in a few weeks, they still don't know if it's gonna be a 07 or 08 car!

Has anybody got any pic's of a Inferi Cupra with the black grill?

The Candy Cupra has been there a good few weeks now, , i test drove it before i know about 07/08 cars , i think it had the cig lighter and ash tray and crome grill , i never noticed the light's

Thanks

bham_fr

I fitted a black grille to mine last week - I think it looks better than chrome and still goes with the fr wing mirrors.

flakmunky

Olympic Knitting Champion
Aug 23, 2005
Marmitehampton
I just picked up my Cupra grille for my black FR will post piccys once I have fitted it... Don't like too much chrome... I'm thinking of getting the Cupra mirrors as well. This isn't because I wish I'd bought a Cupra (I would have if they came with DSG!) but because I think all the chrome looks a bit too gash... but thats just my opinion...

Phil - nice car! I only saw an Inferi Cupra the other day and I must say they look fantastic!!! The red flecks are very small compared to the metallic flecks in my FR...

amnesia

Edition 30
Apr 17, 2007
West Midlands
I think the black are black looks amazing. I showed a few people at work and they were loving it. So, I just have to get it, too. Lol.

big davey

How did they fit the grill? did it just clip out, i was told at my local seat dealer that they had too take the bumper off and were going too have my pants down over the price of doing it.

neilbaaa

Does anyone know the part number and how much they cost? thanks