Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest. If you're not subscribing to us on YouTube yet, you're missing out on car news and reviews. Subscribe to our channel to get notified when we post new videos.

Zenith Grey Leon FR, What colour Wheels?

Discussion in 'Leon Mk2 (2006-2012)' started by Nick G, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Nick G

Nick G Full Member

Well, i'm picking my car up on Wednesday and really looking forward to it now!!!

It's Zenith Grey in colour, and has the 18" Andromeda Alloys on it. All 4 wheels are kerbed so the first thing i'm going to do is get them refurbed....

My main decision is trying to decide what colour to go for? I'm thinking Anthracite, but would that look a bit bland with the Zenith Grey paintwork as it'll be almost the same colour?

What about Black??

Another option i thought of was to have the actual spokes done Silver, but have the inner edges and inside of the wheels done in Anthracite similar to the Mk5 Monza rims:

Like this:

[​IMG]

I still think Grey could look good but has anyone done this? Can anyone photoshop it so the wheels are Grey?

Sorry for the hijack but these pics were from another car i found for sale in the same colour:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bretty

Bretty Active Member

3. PaulieB

PaulieB Active Member

black powder coated or a dark grey imo

4. jaykicksass

jaykicksass 2011 SEAT Leon SE 1.2 tsi

go far a titanium silver as black or Anthracite make the car look dirty in my opinion

5. lukecupra2001

lukecupra2001 Smoogie And Proud

on that colour id go for a realy shiny polished silver, any other colour id say black anyday of the week

6. rllmuk

rllmuk Active Member

Anthracite looks good on Zenith. These are mine (although I had them done a slightly darker anthracite last year, this when when they were new on):

[​IMG]

7. tommygaskell

tommygaskell Guest

I am also thinking of using these guys in manchester, have you had a quote yet?

Nick G I have the same 18" Andromeda Alloy wheels on mine, and I am thinking of having the same colour but with a little bit better shine. The colour is in between silver and Anthracite, so best of both worlds ;)

8. Nick G

Nick G Full Member

Someone edited the pic for me and made the wheels dark but i wasn't keen..... Those BBS wheels look good in Grey though, but then they'd look good any colour :)

I think i might just go for standard Silver, and maybe just have the inner part of the wheel painted dark grey and maybe the sides of the spokes??

9. Peppermuncher

Peppermuncher Active Member

10. doll

doll Seat Lover