Leon FR 17 plate

Clodius

Jun 23, 2019
London
Hi guys! Long time Skoda user here (10 years) . I’ve recently bought the Leon Fr 1.4 TSI, DSG7, because it ticked all the boxes for optionals I was looking in my new (to me) car. I wanted first of all good lights and the FR had the Tech Pack (LED headlights).
Looking now into seeing how I can update my SatNav maps/firmware and what it takes to upgrade to ACC (I have the front mounted radar, but not the ACC)
Cheers!

Reactions: Oliver Pawley

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome to the forum,

Is that the 150bhp 1.4? if so I have driven that and it's a great engine all be it in manual but still haha

You could have a look over this thread for software modifications but note that if you have a Facelift Leon some of these mods may not work on your car and we may need to find out the new coding... - https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/obdeleven-modifications.432976/page-80#post-4863358

Facelift or not... See this pic... I think a 17 plate was the cusp of both lol
leon-st-facelift-old-vs-new-styling.jpg

Reactions: Clodius

Clodius

Jun 23, 2019
London
Thanks for the link and the welcome. Yes, it’s the 1.4 150 bhp, it’s the facelift and I love it. I’ve only activated “staging” and will read through the other possible ones. Cheers

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
It does indeed look like a Facelift going by the fog light area, I could tell the difference of the MK2 Leons with ease haha

Reactions: Clodius

Clodius

Jun 23, 2019
London
I knew that the facelift has the bigger SatNav. I have the 8 inch display, with 2 buttons on the left hand side

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members