what did you and your mk3 leon do today

ray

Jan 7, 2016
DC remapping/performance in Warrington mate was £299 defo worth it gonna fill it up today and see how it effects my overall mpg etc

First tank is never a true representation... you enjoy that extra oomph too much...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: caz95

Miguel 7

R ST
Jan 23, 2017
How big trip you going if you dont mind i ask?
We planing 2 weeks France/Germany/Austria/Hungary
Going to Poland for a couple of weeks

Looks like will need to replace a wheel bearing on the rear before the trip :(
Any tips or advice?

Norbert

Oct 16, 2018
I did replace wheel bearing on mk5 golf long time ago but was dead easy just need proper tools.
Electric handbrake can be extra thing on job.

Oddmanout

May 19, 2019
Not today but on Saturday I debadged my new to me FR and gave it a good clean inside and out. Looks miles better IMO

IMG_4797.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zeffania

Nov 4, 2016
Yeah, it's always been a fav of mine. I don't understand why people turning left feel the need to sweep right before they do it. At islands and at junctions I see it.

yup, very frustrating but you get used to it sadly

Oddmanout

May 19, 2019
racing line, maybe their trying to save fuel?

I think he means when they're stationary and then they inexplicably swing right to turn left or vice versa like they're driving a lorry. Seems to have become a 'thing' within the last couple of years.

Reactions: Legojon

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Received a 'LeasePlan' pack from my leasing provider..

Totally unannounced, contained a DashCam and a very handy car safety/essentials kit. Think European travel kit high vis etc plus maintenance tidbits, Tyre gauge, glass cleaning kit and so on.

DashCam I'll give to old man, but the safety kit looks quite neat so will go in the boot:)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise